Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Reading
I have just ordered a book that claims to cover Art and Democracy.




As far as art is concerned, please look to the right to find a link to the initial site of DaBa Productions.

In 2003, DaBa Productions was founded to support my efforts in and around the art world in New England, the east coast, and now internationally.
So far DaBa has produced and edited one short film for an organization in Boston, met with numerous visual artists, and promoted a few bands visiting town. In 2007, DaBa plans to explore more film projects (at least one documentary), book at least two bands in the first half of the year, and keep the momentum going behind the launch of our literary magazine.

DaBa Productions will be launching its own arts blog in the coming weeks, and I will keep you posted.

UPDATE: Air Guitar is phenomenal. I highly recommend picking up a copy. I will be re-reading it and posting my comments on the DaBa Blog.



blog comments powered by Disqus